Modern Farmhouse Design New Construction in Wilton Manors
Every so often a property comes along that sets a new bar in a neighborhood for design excellence. This new home with Modern Farmhouse design walking distance to the Drive in Wilton Manors is just that type of property. Location, lot size, floor plan and the trademark style of Janie Micek of Studio 818 Design all combine to make this property a one-of-a-kind.
From the moment you arrive at #Pumphouse (as we affectionately named this project) you’ll immediately be struck by the homes facade which is welcome new design aesthetic to Wilton Manors. A sharply contrasting black & white color scheme on the exterior creates an elegant yet relaxed design aesthetic that carries into the home. Artfully crafted stucco work creates the illusion of a wood structure while still keeping the exterior maintenance free.
As you walk to the front door you’ll begin to see glimpses of the open floor plan through the floor-to-ceiling windows across the front of the home. Step inside and you’re immediately greeted by the expansive floor plan and views of the beautiful new pool through over 34Ft of glass sliders on the rear of the home.
The one-of-a-kind kitchen destined for the pages of Dwell or Architectural Digest is positioned at the heart of the home and sets the bar for the quality and craftsmanship in the remainder of the home. With true custom millwork, panel-ready Fisher-Paykel & Bosche appliances, double wall-ovens and 36″ gas cooktop this entertainers kitchen is unparalleled in any new construction home in Wilton Manors. One look at the renderings and it’s easy to see that kitchens of this caliber are typically only found in multi-million dollar homes.
It takes a unique combination of design experience and skill to craft an open-concept floor plan that still has defined areas to create a cozy “I’m home” feeling — and #Pumphouse delivers on all counts. The original structure on the property was used only as a base for the new home. Gutted to the block, expanded and built to 2018 building codes this home has an uncompromising flow, feel and quality.
Highlight features of #Pumphouse . . .
- Design by Janie Micek of Studio 818 Interior Architecture & Design
- Gutted to the block, expanded and built to 2018 building codes
- 2,791 Sf total square footage with 2,209 under air, 462 Sf garage and 120 Sf pool cabana/bar
- Split floor plan
- 3 Bedrooms with the master suite tucked away at the rear of the home
- 3 all-new baths all with custom cabinetry & millwork
- Artisan-quality tile work throughout the home
- 2-car garage
- Large laundry & storage room
- Walk-in pantry
- All new custom impact windows and doors
- New 15′ x 30′ pool with sun shelf and in-pool seating
- Pool cabana / bar ready for your customization
- Huge backyard with travertine paver hardscape
- Large open concept kitchen with generous bar seating
- True custom wood millwork with Fisher-Paykel and Bosche panel-ready appliances
- Double wall ovens
- Under-counter microwave
- Wine cooler
- 36″ gas cooktop
- High volume direct vent exhaust in custom millwork hood
- Cambria quartz countertops
- Integrated bar area
- Brushed Bermuda Tile roof
- Custom impact windows and doors manufactured to exceed Miami-Dade requirements
- New home insurance savings for Miami-Dade hurricane protection and wind mitigation
- Custom 16′ insulated impact garage door
- All new electric “from pole to plugs”
- New underground electric service
- All-new plumbing system including all-new PVC sewer lines under the slab
- All-new CPVC water supply lines from the street and throughout the home
- All-new plumbing for LP gas
- New 250 gallon underground LP tank for gas cooktop, water-heater and dryer
- All-new insulation throughout in both walls & ceilings to meet current ‘new-build’ energy efficiency requirements
- New steel and wood structural framing throughout
- Professional level-4 finished walls throughout
- All-new stucco on the entire home
- New tankless gas water heater
- Well-fed underground irrigation for BIG water bill savings
It’s not for everyone, but for those seeking a true designer home built for years of care-free living the value of this home is epic. All the hard work, headaches and big-ticket design costs have been handled for you. Restore 818 homes are professionally designed top-to-bottom by a Janie Micek of Studio 818 Design. This means when you make this home yours you are getting over $75,000 in professional design services included with your home purchase.
When it comes to quality, few homes compare to a Restore 818 Designer Home. Buyers of our homes are our best marketing, nothing beats the testimonial of someone who has lived in one of our homes long-term when it comes to quality. Many of of our 5-star ratings on the design powerhouse site Houzz.com are from buyers of Restore 818 Designer Homes.
NEIGHBORHOOD / LOCATION
This Wilton Manors home is ideally located; it is remarkably private yet a quick leisurely walk to the restaurants and shops on The Drive. The quiet neighborhood provides escape from city life while still being close to the best of East Fort Lauderdale living within minutes including Los Olas and downtown Fort Lauderdale just a 5-10 minute drive.
Projected completion and Certificate of Occupancy late-March 2019. This one-of-a-kind designer home is currently for sale at pre-completion pricing in the $1-mil to $1.1-mil range. Plans, renderings and site visits available during construction. Shown to qualified clients only.
For more information:
CALL: 786.217.6733 to speak with John-Paul
OR complete the secure contact form below . . .