A Rare Opportunity: Family-Sized Designer Renovated Pool Home Biking Distance to the Beach (Knoll Ridge)
Rarely does the opportunity present itself to acquire one of the most expansive floor plans in the Knoll Ridge and Imperial Point neighborhoods. Designed by Janie Micek NCIDQ, LEED AP and fully modernized, this designer renovated 4-bed, 3-bath pool home has ample space for a large family to spread out or to comfortably entertain out-of-town guests.
In designing the huge new master suite on the East side of the home, new masonry openings were constructed to allow for large casement windows creating a bright airy private retreat. Step into the large new master bath and you’re magically transported into your own heavenly spa retreat. The inspirational design with shiplap walls, glass encased marble shower, stunning soaking tub with antique stem faucet, custom built cabinetry and vessel sinks all combine to provide escape from the mundane at will.
Also on the East side of the home is the home office which can also act as a dedicated playroom. The East side of the home also houses the new shared bath for the both the common areas and direct access from the pool.
The center of the home holds the large bright living area, new kitchen, informal eating area, and large dining room — all overlooking the pool area. The new kitchen includes solid wood shaker cabinets, all new high-end stainless appliances, gorgeous Quartzite counters and an impressively sized custom pantry area.
On the West side of the home are the three guest bedrooms with their all new shared bath. Each bedroom is light and bright, with one bedroom overlooking the pool through the new impact sliding patio door. Each bedroom sports substantial closet space making storage and organization a snap. Add in the 2-car garage and pool, all surrounded by lush tropical landscape, and I’m sure you’ll agree — this turn-key designer home delivers on all fronts.
Complete turn-key designer renovation including:
- New design, floor plan and finishes throughout by our lead designer; Janie Micek NCIDQ, LEED AP
- New kitchen with solid wood shaker cabinets, custom pantry area & gorgeous easy-care Quartzite counters
- New high-end stainless steel appliances
- Huge new master bedroom with large casement windows flanking the room
- New master bath with large shower, stunning soaking tub, vessel sinks, custom built wall-hung vanity & cabinetry
- Two additional luxurious shared baths, one with direct pool access
- New interior doors, trim & smooth wall finishing throughout
- New wide plank flooring
- Upgraded electric service
- Spanish tile roof
- Large two-car garage
- New high-impact glass windows & doors
- New Hurricane impact garage door
- New HVAC unit
- New LED recessed lighting
- New R-30 insulation
- New custom paver driveway and landscape
- New underground irrigation
- Mature palm trees throughout the property
NEIGHBORHOOD / LOCATION
A true turn-key designer home ideally located in the quiet neighborhood of Knoll ridge in Fort Lauderdale in the A-Rated Floranada school district, biking distance to the beach and trendy Lauderdale-by-the-Sea, 5-minutes to I95, 15-minutes to downtown Fort Lauderdale and 20-minutes to Ft Lauderdale International Airport.