The Perfect Knoll Ridge Family Home, Full Ground-Up Rebuild
Thoughtfully designed with an eclectic blend of ‘beachy’ mid-century flair this designer home from Restore 818 provides the security and peace-of-mind of a new-build in the up-and-coming Knoll Ridge neighborhood of East Fort Lauderdale. Completely rebuilt from the ground up to current building codes, the addition of a new complete master suite and a new 2-car garage bring the total square footage of this South Florida dream home 2,458 S.f. (2,022 S.f. living area plus 380 S.f. air conditioned 2-car garage.) With four bedrooms, three full baths and a new pool, this uniquely designed home is perfect for both family fun and entertaining guests.
A large new open concept kitchen flows seamlessly with the adjoining dining and living areas for the ultimate in modern living spaces. Retreat to your private master suite and indulge in the welcoming master bath. The secondary guest suite has its’ own private bath and the third bath serves the remaining two bedrooms and common areas.
With a complete top-to-bottom rebuild designed by interior designer Janie Micek NCIDQ, LEED AP this home is not only cutting edge in design, it makes move-in living carefree with a complete rebuild from underground plumbing to roof-top.
- Complete rebuild with new 2017 Certificate of Occupancy
- 4 Bedrooms (two suites; one master, one guest)
- 3 All new baths (master suite dual shower heads, guest suite with curb-less shower)
- Large new 2-car garage; air conditioned with independent HVAC zone
- Large open concept kitchen with artisan-crafted custom cabinetry
- Gorgeous Quartzite counters
- Walk-in butler pantry
- Split floor plan with separate master suite
- Huge new walk-in master closet
- New master bath
- All new custom impact windows and doors
- New tile roof with 7-year warranty
- All new hurricane strapping to new building code on all trusses means storm readiness and big insurance discounts
- New electric “from pole to plugs”
- Complete all new sewer lines throughout home to the street
- New water lines for the entire home
- Complete new HVAC system
- New high efficiency gas water heater
- New flooring, baseboard, trim & interior doors
- Brand new 18′ x 20′ pool
- New tumbled travertine rear pool patio
- Professionally designed landscape
- New underground irrigation
Enjoy the security and insurance savings of a home that has been brought up to current building code for Miami-Dade hurricane protection and wind mitigation. Including newly strapped truss-to-wall connections, impact garage doors, and impact glass windows/doors that exceed Miami-Dade requirements using 7/16″ laminated glass vs. standard 5/16″ impact glass. This boosts the windows wind pressure capability from the standard +65/-65 psf to an impressive +100/-150 psf.
NEIGHBORHOOD / LOCATION
This Knoll Ridge home is ideally located on a quiet street in the A-Rated Floranada School district; only minutes from the vibrant cafes, restaurants and beach of Lauderdale By The Sea. This quiet neighborhood provides escape from city life while still being close to the best Fort Lauderdale has to offer, with Los Olas and downtown Fort Lauderdale just 10-minute drive.
STATUS & COMPLETION DATE
In construction. Due for completion Early November 2017.
08.09.17 Video tour: demolition, slab, new sewers/water service, space plan
10.17.17 Sneek Peek Post-Irma Catch Up
For more information and to secure this designer rebuilt property prior to completion or listing on the MLS, call 786.217.67333 to speak with Janie or John-Paul or email firstname.lastname@example.org