Turn-Key Designer Rebuilt Pool Home in Imperial Point
Professionally designed and fully rebuilt with three new additions. This gorgeous East Fort Lauderdale 3-bedroom, 3-bath pool home with a new open concept split floor plan checks all the boxes sought in a turn-key designer home. With 100% all-new from the roof to underground sewers, and everything in-between — this home is your affordable alternative to a new ground-up build. Sure to impress the most discerning buyer with all the elements for a comfortable worry-free ‘bike to the beach’ lifestyle.
The newly designed floor plan allows you to enjoy sweeping views of the large new pool with sun-shelf, custom pool decking and substantial back yard. Three new additions including a new 2-car garage bring the total square footage to 2,581 Sf. With three bedrooms and three baths this professionally designed home is perfect for both family fun and entertaining guests, offering all the best features of a east Fort Lauderdale lifestyle, .
The large new open concept kitchen flows seamlessly with the adjoining dining and living areas for the ultimate in modern living spaces. Escape to your private master suite overlooking the pool and revel in the posh new master bath. On the opposite wing of the home the kids or guests have their own private bath. The third full bath serves for convenient access from both the main living areas as well as easy access from the pool area.
With a complete top-to-bottom rebuild designed by interior designer Janie Micek with NCIDQ and LEED AP certifications this home is not only cutting edge in design, it makes move-in living carefree with:
- Professionally designed, gutted to the block & rebuilt with three new additions
- Complete rebuild with new 2018 Certificate of Occupancy (means the entire home has been brought up to current building codes)
- 3 Bedrooms & 3 All new baths with custom cabinetry
- Three new additions with new full 20 Ft. wide 2-car garage
- Split floor plan with separate master suite
- Large open concept kitchen with bar seating is perfect for both family breakfasts & entertaining guests
- Artisan crafted custom cabinetry with natural Quartzite stone counters & waterfall edge
- Top-ot-the-line American made Kitchen Aid appliances
- High volume direct vent exhaust hidden in custom cabinetry
- All new custom impact windows and doors manufactured to exceed Miami-Dade requirements using 7/16″ laminated glass vs. standard 5/16″ impact glass. This boosts the windows wind pressure capability from the standard +65/-65 psf to an impressive +100/-150 psf.
- New tile roof with 8-yr warranty
- 100% all new electric “from pole to plugs”
- 100% all new plumbing system including new sewer lines to the street and new water delivery lines for the entire home
- 100% all new HVAC system including new load balanced ductwork for efficient and safe air supply for your family
- New roof hurricane strapping to current building code
- New insulation throughout in both walls & ceilings to meet current new-build energy efficiency requirements
- New top-of-the-line high efficiency tankless water heater
- New flooring, baseboard, trim & interior doors
- New insulated impact garage door with new opener
- Brand new 14′ x 28′ pool with sun shelf, fountain & all new equipment
- Over 600 Sf. of new travertine pavers surround the pool to create your backyard patio area
- New custom paver drive & entrance
- New underground irrigation
Enjoy the security and insurance savings of a home that has been brought up to current building code for Miami-Dade hurricane protection and wind mitigation. Including newly strapped truss-to-wall connections and insulated impact garage doors. Plus the impact glass windows and doors we use exceed Miami-Dade requirements with an impressive an impressive +100/-150 psf wind pressure capability where the average competitors windows are +80/-85 psf.
THE RESTORE 818 “DESIGNER REBUILT” DIFFERENCE
Buying a cosmetic renovation is rolling the dice on a ticking time-bomb. Think that’s hyperbole? What else but a “time-bomb” of unexpected costs would you call a 50-year old house that’s been made to “look pretty” on the surface but still has 50-year old guts?
The top five hidden costs you must be aware of when buying a South Florida home built in the 60’s: 1. cast iron sewers, 2. original electrical wiring, 3. old AC ducts, 4. original insulation and 5. old or non-existent hurricane roof strapping.
These five hidden but critical systems are not only potential issues for the health and safety of your family; replacing them all will cost well over $100,000. Cast iron sewer lines (which have a 50-60 yr. life, do the math) will run $30k to $50k alone! Plus, many insurance companies are also charging you more every year because of the risks these old systems pose, so those are more hidden costs you’re probably not aware of.
With a Restore 818 Designer Rebuilt Home you can rest assured that all these systems are 100% new, fully permitted and up to or surpassing current building codes. That’s the Restore 818 difference.
NEIGHBORHOOD / LOCATION
This Imperial Point home is ideally located only minutes from the vibrant cafes, restaurants and beach of Lauderdale By The Sea. A quiet neighborhood provides escape from city life while still being close to the best Fort Lauderdale has to offer, with Los Olas and downtown Fort Lauderdale just 10-minute drive.
05.29.17 Video tour: demolition, slab, space plan
06.19.17 Video: sewer lines & underground work
For more information call 786.217.67333 to speak with Janie or John-Paul, email firstname.lastname@example.org or complete the secure contact form below.