Culinary Aficionado’s Dream: Designer Rebuilt Pool Home in Knoll Ridge
Nestled within the beautifully landscaped yard lies the substantially rebuilt home that epitomizes a modern take on South Florida living. Professionally designed by Janie Micek of Restore 818, this home presents a truly uncompromising chef’s kitchen that flows seamlessly with the door and outdoor living areas. Complete with gas cooktop, industrial venting, double wall ovens & a true walk-in butler’s pantry — this kitchen is a dream come true for the serious cook.
As soon as you step though the front door you realize this is no home. The new open concept layout combines the kitchen, living & dining areas and offers views of the pool area from every angle. This outdoor “living room” is replete with a stunning new pool & sun-shelf surrounded by marble paver stone & a welcoming landscape.
The master suite tucked away in the back of home with its’ own private patio area. In the new large master bath, twin vessel sinks with a custom wall-hung vanity & floating shelves create a spa-like retreat from the world.
The floor to ceiling windows in the bedrooms flood the rooms with natural light and the nautically inspired guest bath offers guests their very own captain’s quarters bath experience. This home offers ample storage, complete with a spacious laundry room at the heart of the home, hallway linen closet and walk in butler’s pantry.
Complete turn-key designer rebuild including:
- New modern open floor plan
- New 2017 Certificate of Occupancy
- New chef’s kitchen with solid wood shaker cabinets, gas cook top, industrial vent hood, double wall ovens & easy-care Quartzite counters
- New American made stainless steel appliances
- True walk-in butler’s pantry
- New expanded master suite
- New designer master bath with large shower, rainfall shower head, vessel sinks, custom wall-hung vanity & shelves
- New luxurious shared bath
- New interior doors, trim & smooth wall finishing throughout
- Large interior laundry & storage room
- 100% all new electric service from the pole to the plugs
- New tile roof with 8-year warranty
- Large two-car garage
- New custom paver driveway and marble pool patio
- New pool with sun-shelf & all new equipment
- New high-impact glass windows & doors that exceed Miami-Dade requirements using 7/16″ laminated glass vs. standard 5/16″ impact glass. This boosts the windows wind pressure capability from the standard +65/-65 psf to an impressive +100/-150 psf.
- New Hurricane impact garage door
- 100% all new HVAC system including ductwork for efficient sanitary air supply for your family
- New LED recessed lighting throughout
- New R-30 insulation to meet current energy efficiency requirements
NEIGHBORHOOD / LOCATION
A true turn-key fully-rebuilt designer home ideally located in the quiet neighborhood of Knoll ridge in Fort Lauderdale in the A-Rated Floranada school district, biking distance to the beach and trendy Lauderdale-by-the-Sea, 5-minutes to I95, 15-minutes to downtown Fort Lauderdale and 20-minutes to Ft Lauderdale International Airport.
For more information call 786.217.67333 to speak with Janie or John-Paul, email email@example.com or complete the secure contact form below.